View Single Post
      03-04-2015, 11:50 AM   #63
opfreak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thescout13 View Post
It can seem like whatever you want. But plain and simple the norm is to go above the base, to be the mark up. When the norm is to screw the customer, then getting the best deal possible, is a hell of a deal in relation to the norm.

Im not saying these people who do this are not idiots, but when you can leave a dealer knowing you got the best possible deal, that should still be a hell of a deal. You are not the average car buyer, so your view is biased, and if you take a step back, you would see what I mean.

At the end of the day you guys are arguing with a lawyer over semantics, and adding nothing of value further to my thread. If you do not like it, move along. But language matters and as long as its in my thread, I will continue to address and clarify it.

Now please do not add anything else here, unless it is asking a questions about your upcoming lease, that was the initial purpose of this thread.
When wrong you just double down.

All bmw leases listed as offers on the BMW site use the base mf in their calculations. I didnt know the standard for a 'hell of a deal' is now basically MSRP.

Furthermore, if you are trying to educated people on leasing, then you shouldn't be calling base deals "hell of a deals". Because you are flat out lying to people then.
Appreciate 0