View Single Post
      03-04-2015, 09:13 AM   #49
Thescout13
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

I was thinking in terms of February deals, no need to be a dick about it we are all just trying to help others here.

And for the record if those were so "standard" then everyone would get them but you have people that get shafted with .0042 money factors with good credit..... That's the dealers and BMWFS trying to screw them for every penny. So for someone who doesn't know squat about leasing, when they ask us on this forum if it's a good deal, yeah maybe it is a hell of a deal compared to what could happen if they didn't know anything and didn't ask.

Let's try to be productive here and not make this about degrees of rightness, because at the end of the day anything that gets you invoice or below, with base money factor, and an increased residual is a "hell of a deal" no matter how you slice it.

However, thank you for contributing and helping me clarify my March numbers. Its great to have different sources spread information to the community.

Best,

M
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)

Last edited by Thescout13; 03-04-2015 at 09:41 AM..
Appreciate 0