View Single Post
      03-12-2014, 03:07 AM   #26
Brings
Clap Trap~
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 M3, '93 NSX

Official ALPINE WHITE 2 Series Coupe/Convertible Thread

It couldn't have been more of an adventure picking up my friend's new Alpine White M235i (with tech, premium, heated seats). From inquiring about the car to actually purchasing it was literally less than a 24 hour ordeal. He contacted BMW of Visalia (near Fresno, CA) inquiring about an Alpine White M235i they had in stock around 2PM on Monday and ended up sealing the deal by 5PM the same day all over the phone/email. Not being local at all (both of us were at least 250 miles from Visalia), we decided to book a flight the next day to Fresno airport. Upon arrival, the salesman, Kevin, picked us up (in a clean 5-series) and drove us straight to the dealership where my friend signed the rest of the paperwork and got the keys to the car in about 30 minutes (not including the 40 minute drive). From there, it was a fun 6 hour journey back home with a stop in LA for some dinner. Who said European Delivery was needed? Got our own California Delivery experience right here!
I definitely gotta give props to the guys at BMW of Visalia though. My friend and I have gone through cars almost every 6 months for the past 2-3 years and this was the smoothest experience we have had in purchasing any car from any dealership (smooth enough that we would fly out to them again - maybe for my own M235i...).

Appreciate 0