View Single Post
      09-10-2019, 08:48 PM   #11
F1wheels
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Pure Turbos Stage II

I spoke with Gabe @ TTFS and he suspects that the Factory hpfp is taking a shit at anything higher than 6k rpm's. My tune from VF does not allow for any Data Logging (SUCKS).
So, I am going to buy the $100 app from MHD that will allow me to do some Data Logging and then I am going to send it off to him to look at. Until I get the car running correctly I cannot be certain of actual power. VF shows dyno graphs that basically say with the AM parts that I have I should be around 395 WHP and 430 WTQ.
I have already pretty much decided to throw the VF tune in the trash, literally! They do not allow you to re-sell the tune even once it is unlocked from the car's ECU. For only $450 I can get the data logger or Monitor Module, Flasher Module, and $99 per each Map that I choose. I am either going to go with the Stage II or the Stage II+, if I upgrade my fuel system with the XDI-35. Then I would be able to go with the Stage II Pure Turbo and that should put me right around 500 WHP and 500 WTQ.
When I do get the car to run correctly with the parts it now has on it, the dyno is the first place I am headed!