View Single Post
      03-14-2019, 11:32 PM   #20
Pointbreak
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335 M sport Akra!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwntime View Post
My point is I purchased my E92 (owned for 6 years 56k) new and my current F22 new (5 years 46k) and this car has been in the shop for MANY issues. If you look back on my posts, you'll see the issues I've dealt with from when the car hit about 3.5 years and 30k on the odo. Squeaks, creaks, clunks, iDrive screen totally blacking out and them replacing the screen, then head unit, and it still was blanking out and rebooting. Oh, and the squeaky seat I had to take in three times and they eventually replaced the seat back frame. So many bugs compared to my E92 and I purchased both new with under 70 miles on them. The only issue I had with the E92 was the well known and documented Bosch coil pack failures. I replaced one coil in 6 years of ownership and that was literally the only thing I ever did to that car besides routine maintenance.
man thats some nice owning experiences buying such nice cars and living with them for some time. I truly envy you! Ive bought mine when the timing has been wrong and my Health has been poor. I remember when the e92 arrived, it was true Buzz around it and espevially in the tuning game, I loved it right away and instantly said its my dreamcar, I lived in Hawaii at the time and I remember seeing them live brand new! just wow!
Appreciate 0