Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsauce12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
I ended up selling these seats, but sadly, the car still sits in the garage and barely gets driven!! I literally have to force drives every week or two (or as weather permits - still a sunshine only car) just to run the motor and keep everything in working condition. Nothing has changed since I made this listing... sigh.

Anyone want to make me a fair offer on the car while I'm still having nagging thoughts that I should sell while my kids are still young?
Beautiful car and really cool spec. Just curious...why are you selling after such a detailed/choice spec out when purchased?
A 3-year old, a 7-month old, a new engineering & defense company I founded earlier in the year, real estate projects, trying to get a website off the ground, I mow my own lawn...life is destroying me at the moment.

Needless to say, the car just sits most of the time. Thinking if everything works out, I may get a G80 M3 in a year or two so I can actually enjoy driving while performing the daily routine. Then, I will buy a true track rat.

In the end, I didn't have the heart (or the time) to start seriously modifying this car for track.

Nothing has changed with the car since I made this listing other than mileage creeping up from sunny weather joy rides as weather and time permit. Just enough to get oil to full operating temp, do a few hard pulls, and cool it down by taking it easy on the way home.

Planning LSD fluid, engine oil, and brake fluid change over the coming weeks. Hoping I can hit the track at least one time this season! Maybe Autobahn again or I'd like to try Mid Ohio... Between my lifestyle right now and COVID-19, it might be a long shot though.

Oh yeah, title is in hand. No liens. Car is sitting at a little over 3500 miles. It's still under the factory 3-year warranty until January 2021, but I'm sure it could be extended by BMW for a cost.

Last edited by CP911; 04-30-2020 at 09:17 AM..
Appreciate 1