View Single Post
      05-09-2021, 09:36 AM   #2933
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

During the checkpoint Friday night, there was one motorist, in particular, who almost received some extra attention from me. He pulls up to me and I generate some cordial conversation advising why we were there and what we were looking for (...generally speaking: impaired and/or unlicensed drivers). I didn't smell alcohol or marijuana in the vehicle, but I did ask if he had a valid driver's license. He replies, "Why?"....as if I'm somehow out of line for asking and implying that my question has no merit. At this point I'm already beginning to get annoyed. He presents a driver's license, but won't hand it to me. I demanded that he give me the license so that I may inspect it. He goes, "Why are you asking? Your partner up there isn't asking." .....not that he even knew what my partner was asking because he was too far up ahead to hear AND my partner was leaned into the car. This motorist hands me the license while uttering nonsense under his breath. He's lucky the checkpoint was backing up, otherwise I would have really inconvenienced him. I saw three violations I could've written him for.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
F30lolz6798.50