View Single Post
      10-17-2019, 05:46 PM   #1
Johncaponegotti
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i

Speedtech terrible communication

Anybody having the same issues as me when it comes to getting in contact with them? I've been trying to get a kit from them for the past 7 months. I waited for them to tell me when the kit was ready. 2 months into waiting i went ahead and got the big boost turbo kit but I really don't like it so I emailed Jeff once again and this was his response.

"Sorry for the delay, as we had not heard back from you again, we assumed you were no longer interested in a kit due to the lengthy and untimely eta we were experiencing. If you are interested, we can add a kit in stock for you to purchase and then we will get the turbo on order. Lead time for a kit now is only dependent on the turbo, all other parts are in house. EFR lead time can be anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks."

Below is the last email I got from him on 5/10 before contact in him this week.

"The silicone supplier is being slower than expected, and still hasn't given us a definitive shipping date. As soon as we have that date, we will be sure to let you know."

These guys really have bad communication. I just find it ridiculous. I have emailed both emails listed on their website which is Jeff@speedfech.com and support@speectech.com.
Appreciate 0