MarkDemma
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F22 M240i / E46 330Ci ZHP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDiem View Post
^^^ I'm looking to order one as well; thinking of putting in my order around Feb '19.
Did any of you get a decent discount on an ordered car? I'm trying to establish a baseline so that I can feel good about my order/price...

TYIA/cheers,

B
This is the deal I got ordering one in Jan 2018

MSRP $55,424

Dealer Discount 5249

BMWFS incentive 3500

Loyalty incentive 750

Corporate Sales Incentive 500

Total 45425

I had to play a few dealers off each other to get that. And a lot depends on what incentives are going on at the time. The loyalty incentive was only available to folks that currently own a BMW and the corporate sales you have to see if your company is part of the program.

Getting a quote like that was admittedly a lot of work and I ended up buying from a dealer that was an hour drive away. Hindsight I think paying an extra $750 to get from a closer dealer might have been a better idea. Also, the dealer didn't have an allocation until March and I didn't get the car until late June. I'd recommend making sure the dealer has an actual allocation because for some reason they can be in short supply. If the can't give you a build ID in 24 hours, then they don't really have an allocation, I was to learn.
Appreciate 3