10-19-2016, 08:02 AM   #29
chemh0ser
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235ix Mineral Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony88 View Post
Haha well at least I got this thread moving again

I'm pretty happy so far with the little changes I made to the F30 tune but its still lacking in a few areas. It's too harsh in the extreme highs and a little too much at the bottom end for the stock subs. I'll try your tune out and see what I think. You seem to know how this audio tuning thing works better than me

I just broke down and ordered the BSW Ghost subs. Even tuning the stock subs down they were bottoming out too easily and just too weak for me. Can't wait to give these new ones a try!
The tune I posted did wonders for the ghost subs. It hits harder and is tighter than any of the other tunes I tried. And the channel gain isn't even maxed. When you get the subs, definitely use the tune as a starting point. I should also note that I boosted the bass in iDrive while leaving the treble flat.
2015 ///M235iX | Mineral Grey | Dakota Black | Premium | Tech | Cold | Driver Ast | HK Sound | Black Kidney Grilles | M-Performance Exhaust | Front Splitter | Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps, Rear Spoiler and Exhaust Finishers
Appreciate 0