05-11-2017, 10:30 PM   #79
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime503 View Post
As someone who's doing ED of a 2017 M240i in July I was waiting for this for a long time just to find out what I was missing out on. So far I'm pretty conflicted.

Interior: Digital cluster I want, new layout of plastic/trim on the dash I do NOT want (it looks terrible). Also the article suggests the new iDrive and carplay are new for the LCI, but these were added in 2017.

Outside: I don't like the new grills at all. Impartial on the rear lights, definitely do NOT like the new headlights. Coming from a F32 with full adaptive LEDs the non-adaptive LEDs look terrible and I'd rather have xenons with full halos then this hexagonal stuff.

Wheels: I want, only because the 436Ms are pretty old at this point and I like having wheel options.
Should be pretty easy for you to swap back with someone who likes the new lights and grills put some cash in your pocket too. I really haven't looked that close .. so if the changes involve bodywork that may not be too easy but really you could go full front bumper and all.
Appreciate 0