View Single Post
      08-10-2018, 07:49 PM   #8
Denk
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2021 X5M

Just curious on your sizes, are you running stock sizes on stock wheels? What pressure's are you at? As mentioned earlier, I'd get a road force balance by a reputable place performed on them. I've had tires, including a new AS3+ recently, be out of round which can cause increased noise, noticeable vibration and sometimes just not a smooth driving experience. It can be one of those things that causes the car to just feel off somehow. I have a perfect set of AS3+'s on the car now and they're like butter, just a shade less smooth and quiet, as expected, compared to PSS's but damn close. I feel your pain, been down that road so many times...In my experience, it's always been a tire/balance that wasn't quite right. FWIW, every tire change on previous M cars took sometimes up to 3 trips to the road force machine to get right...why? It took the right dude doing the balance mostly, spending the time to rotate the tire if needed or report that excessive road force due to out of round tire. I was always able to get it right...eventually through perseverance.
Appreciate 0