View Single Post
      06-19-2021, 01:58 AM   #6
sillieidiot
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330ci

Ok, so we're chugging along. I picked up the M performance lip from a member here. It's slightly damaged, but good enough to throw on for now. I plan to repaint it later on though. I'm planning to change the paint scheme, but it works how it is now I guess.

Aspen finally gets to met her big sister, Serenity

Test fit. You can see the white line. I needed to know how far to put the matte black vinyl so that it covers it.

Also, the car was dirty as shit. I swear SamBam just keeps it dirty so that I have to wash it when I go to install stuff

Put everything on but the 4 middle screws. Found out that the stock ones don't fit

Then I went to Wayne (body shop) to grab some screws from him. Being a body shop, he's got tons of them lol

Here's the obligatory shot by the trees with everything buttoned up. Can barely see the damage from far away

Then met up with a friend. In case anyone asks, she put a lip made for the M2 on her car. Literally the only good picture I got. There was this car driving around in circles fucking with us on purpose it feels like

Came home and attempted an artsy picture.

And that's it for now. Oh yeah, I measured the exhaust pipes because I wanted to get some chrome tips. I tried searching on here, but no one had any actual measurements. It's 60mm inlet. The stock gloss black tips are 80mm outlet.
Appreciate 1
harry.h65.50