View Single Post
      10-15-2020, 10:15 AM   #17
NewWorldOrder
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M240ix vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin @ Integral Audio View Post
First, thanks to Jeff for sharing. He forwarded me this thread and said folks had some questions that needed answers. We don't currently have an active Bimmerpost sponsorship (forums just haven't been that productive for us), so I'll keep it to just answers for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TropikThunder View Post
Is that really all the info on their website? I mean, seriously all that web page is is a couple photos.
Yes, the product page is inadequate - the page says the product is still pre-order, and the page is currently just an incomplete stub. When complete the product page will look like this one: https://integralaudio.com/soundstagedsp-ultra.html. In the meantime if anyone has any specific questions, happy to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo` View Post
How did you replace the factory amp without causing a problem during BMW system updates?
We've actually updated the product to include a pigtail harness that allows easy re-connection of the factory amp to the CAN bus for updates (Jeff I owe you this pigtail!).
Does the system work for the convertible models too? I notice that it only lists coupe in the options, and don't want to spend the money/time to find out it's not going to work properly.
Appreciate 0