View Single Post
      01-03-2022, 12:59 PM   #1240
Kernel Kurtz
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 M240i xDrive

Having had this car for 8 months now and coming from an 335xi 6mt, here are a few little things that I have just learned to live with;

Driving modes could be more customizable eg. can't use traction (DTC on) and sport together, can't have soft EDC without fingertip light steering, etc.

Missing the forward and back buttons for the sound system on the steering wheel.

Shift paddles are too small. Really they should be on the column, not the wheel. Even the push/pull up/down on either paddle would be better, though I know that was controversial on earlier models. Have ordered some bigger paddles to try and fix.

But the one big thing that continue to irk me is how ridiculously picky this car is about wheel and tire fitment. Still trying to figure out what to buy for summer wheels and tires for next season. Info on the internet (and this forum) is kind of all over the place. What barely works for one person may not barely work for another. Hard to get reliable answers that make me comfortable making a decision.

Still, all in all really enjoying this car. Happy New Year everyone.
Appreciate 1
VAcurler116.00