05-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #299
IZAGLO
Mbira
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sedonna Red 09 135i SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuco44 View Post
Well, I can't wait for the M2. I also sold my DCT 135i MSport - and bought a new 6MT 135i MSport..!!

There could be some things on the coming 2 Series that I don't care for, such as "stop/start", electric steering, etc. I am very happy with the feel of the current 135 in manual tranny, MSport form.

Same reasoning as you, putting fun back into driving.
Let me say even with paddle shifting the car is still fun....not as much for me as 6M/T but still a blast. My son has it now with a Cobb tune and it's nutso fast....I also thought about buying another 135i. or a 135is....but i no i would not be happy unless i buy a 1M or 2M....Had quite a few opportunities to buyh a 1M but ATM not ready to have another morgage to buy one..in a year i will be getting antsy...my 1991 105HP Mazda Miata has been keeping me somewhat entertained...Like I say...When you have a BMW you can go very fast.....because you can....with the miata they go very slow because that's all they can do speedwise...but they still handle. I no it will never happen but i wish BMW put a N/A 320 hp engine in the 2M...I love the linearity of a N/A engine...even though the tq down low is less than a turbo there is something to be said about how smooth they are...so i am also looking at a used M3 with the 8cyl.

AFTER THINKING MORE ABOUT THIS 350-370HP WOULD BE BETTER...lol

Last edited by IZAGLO; 06-05-2013 at 11:46 AM..
Appreciate 0