View Single Post
      01-12-2023, 02:02 PM   #168
Jake sommers
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW m2 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by meady100 View Post
Ok guys, I am happy to say I fitted the M4 comp rear seats in my M2 OG today, and I can tell you exactly Kodi nox how I did it. I'm not suggesting this is the perfect method, just what I did. If you have any more questions hit me up on instagram @dunstablem2 as I don't often come on this forum.

Feel free to try fitting the bench without removing the brass coloured U-bracket off the side bolsters. People have said it's possible, but this makes it a lot easier. Be careful when you have the rear rests in but not the bench, if you put the rests into the 'down' position onto the bare metal (where the bench would be), then kneel on them it will force the rests onto pretty sharp metal which could damage or even cut the leather. Be prepared to push the bench in extremely hard to get it to clip. You're pretty much getting the bench to slightly bow/bend to find that extra last cm or so of reach to the clip. For this reason I don't think the middle clip is possible to get on, as the middle plastic rigid tray means you can't get the flex you need.
I would definitly check that out as I have some issues with my rear seats

Last edited by Jake sommers; 01-13-2023 at 02:08 AM..
Appreciate 0