View Single Post
      04-14-2016, 04:06 PM   #38
dansu
Rep
Drives: 16 M235i

Quick update, I checked again this morning and messages are now working on both my iPhone (iOS 9) and my galaxy S5 (android 5.1.1). I think either the phones need to be reconnected or maybe the NBT needs to be restarted.

Just to confirm what others have said, on android, both text and email will sync with existing messages on the phone. On iPhone, only text will sync with new messages received since the phone was connected and no email option at all.

So a few things to watch out for people trying to do this:
  1. After you code, go into "configure bluetooth" to enable Office and Telephone 2. This is what caused me some issues because I was looking for these options in the phone settings, which is a different but similar looking screen to "configure bluetooth".
  2. You can restart your NBT by holding down the volume knob until the display goes black (10 seconds or so).
  3. On iPhone, only new messages will appear and (at least on iOS 9) email doesn't work at all.

This isn't anything that other haven't already said; just thought I would add a data point as someone with HU_NBT2 who got 6NS to eventually work.
Appreciate 0