Lynx_Rufus
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokanator135 View Post
Congrats on your order, too!

I like your color choice very much...I dig the estoril over oyster combo, have 2 blue cars already (darker shade, but still...)

The summer tires are my biggest concern for February delivery. If it stays dry, I'll be ok. But I don't think I'll get full choice of scenic drives on the way home, given the road closures thru blue ridge parkway and such. Worst case, I may have to wait for a break and just make a slow, measured highway dash home when I can do so safely.
Thanks! It looks like we took different routes to 2 very nice cars. I debated quite a bit over RWD & manual vs. xDrive with the auto. I was interested in the manual for the driving enjoyment, but at the end of the day, I decided I wanted more of a sporty auto that could be part DD, part small GT car, part sports car (understanding the compromise involved). I have to admit the 4.2 0-60 on the xDrive influenced my decision a bit too.

Sounds like your 240 is going to be a beauty! Have you received a build number yet? None here yet.

I was also considering going with Mineral White with the Coral Red interior, but I have had a white car for a long time, so I went with the blue. I'll have to stay on top of the Oyster to keep it clean, but I think it's gorgeous with the Estoril.
Appreciate 0