Dog Face Pony Soldier
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Thoughts:

Looks way better from the rear than the front, but I think they did about as good of a job as possible styling this type of body configuration.

Nice job on the interior... Especially at this (expectedly) low price point.

Could that object in the headliner at the rear be the center passenger's seat belt?

WAY more cargo utility than an X1 or X3. Good job retaining width in the cargo area behind the rear axle.

Great call including Active Cruise as an option. This type of vehicle lends itself to the option.

Zero mention on F/R weight distribution. 60/40?

Hopefully this model is successful and brings everybody involved (corporation, dealers, suppliers) loads of profits. This will strengthen the company and probably win some new brand loyalists.

While I think an xDrive 225iAT is perfect for my 70 year old parents or maybe a small family, I wonder if they would appreciate it.

I can't wait to see the M Sport version... Both to see how it looks with body kit and shadowline trim, but also to watch everyone cry about M badges and "diluting the brand." Lol

Allow me to call the shots at BMW and i'd cut the budgets of the i3 and foolish six-figure, pseudo sports car i8 long before the AT. Maybe I'll join the "diluting" bandwagon when BMW starts putting M badges on i cars?