Tcmcec
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '16 Mineral Gray M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taunto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcmcec View Post
I just installed my Dinan springs with ride control on my xdrive. Front looks to be dropped exactly what I was expecting but the rear is slightly lower that I thought, actually putting the top of fender 1/4" lower to the ground than the front. Do the fronts tend to settle more and everything will balance out? I also had new OEM struts changed only a couple weeks ago from a warranty repair, maybe they haven't settled yet either? Has anyone experienced this with Dinan on the xdrives? Has anyone ran Dinan springs on front and MP springs or eibach rear?
I have installed dinan Springs with their Bump Stops on my X-Drive Car.
the X-drive model springs on dinan's are not soposed to be as low as the RWD models. That being said when i installed mine - i noticed the same thing as you.
Me personally I love it.. yes i would like the front of mine to be just slightly bit lower in the front but i like the stance. I also added 15mm Spacers all around on my car as well.

I have some pics to show.
The pictures of the Tires/drop are my winter tires im running.. Sadly i half to winter drive this car( not really sad this car is a blast in the snow lol)
Tires are 225/45/R18 all around and yes they rub slightly..Going to try and remove the spacers for the winter tires, hopefully that will help the slight rubbing during the winter months.

Any more questions feel free to ask.
Looks great! Ya I'm winter driving mine also. Not much of a choice being in Canada unless you only want to drive it for 8 months of the year, but like you said way too much fun in snow and slippery roads. I have 12mm rear and 10mm front for my winter rims and tires. 225/40/18, the stance is growing on me and I really like my winter setup, however they are no comparison to the PSS.
Appreciate 1
Taunto281.50