View Single Post
      09-21-2021, 06:53 AM   #10
Heitzer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M235i; BMW S1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by harma24 View Post
Name a time and place and let's see who can make it. Unfortunately, my kids schedule dominates my weekends (wouldn't have it any other way though),but if I can fit it in, I will. Always looking for an excuse to drive my car.
A fun drive together during the fall season! That sounds promising and I'm in if schedules allow it.

Sunday morning is of course traditionally the best time for enjoying local roads. Not sure about family and kid obligations

I am 30 miles north of Boston close to NH. Roads in the lake region and mountains are excellent choices but further away for most of you. The trip we mapped out already west of 495 and towards Quabin is probably the best choice.

The further you get from Boston the worse the choices for coffee (assuming we skipping breweries for our first meet ). I can look for a place with a spacious parking lot and coffee. On motorcycle trips we often met at DD, they are plenty around.

How about the weekend of the 1st of October?