Kingslayer
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 23' M3 Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinMc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantdieselx View Post
There have been a few recent posts for special orders that have been delivered out of spec. I believe in each case the dealer and BMW have done everything they can to make it right. I'm on my 3rd special order (19' M240i) and it was delivered as ordered in February.

Certainly let both the dealer and BMW NA know about the error then decide if it's truly a deal breaker for you. I personally don't mind a sunroof especially with an all black interior but individual tastes vary. If I received my car and it was out of spec I would ask them to order me a new one unless there was some considerable concessions made. Good luck and keep us posted.
I will keep everyone posted. Dealer is working with BMW NA, but I will probably let them know separately just in case.

Curious about your black interior comment?
My last M235i had the terra leather which lightens up the cockipit a bit and makes it feel a little more airy. My new M240i is AW over black and the interior tends to feel a little cavish. It's nice to have the sunroof, if even just to slide the shade back and let some light in.

Previous Cars: 2008' 135i, 2010' 328i, 2013' 328i, 2016' M235i, 2017' X1, 2019' M240i
Current Cars: 2019' X3, 2021' M3 Comp
Appreciate 0