01-30-2019, 10:51 AM   #16
bbnks2
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpirx View Post
So I have a set of square Apex Arc-8s
17x9 ET 30 shod with Bridgestone Potenza S04s 255x40-17 left over from my 2008 E90. I'd love it if I could fit these wheel to my new '19 M240i xdrive. Stock wheels definitely undertired for this car and would be relegated to winter snows. Will the et 30 offset be an issue? Will it fit calculators show reasonable strut clearance with some poke, which I could live with if it doesn't look too ridiculous. The Bridgestones are also at the end of their life, so new tires are also a consideration in the calculation. Any one running a similar setup? Mods, ie fender roll, camber plates necessary for it to work? I will probably just try them on in the spring to check any way, unless the consensus is that this definitely won't work. BTW I'm partial to a meatier fitment rather than worrying about fender gap. Thanks.
Try it and let us all know? I was replying to the E82 fitment he was quoting. I am pretty sure 2-series fitment is more similar to 1-series than it is the 3-series. I think ET30 will hit the fenders both front and rear but get back to us with what you find.
Appreciate 0