Drives: 2014 M235i Estoril Blue MT

2014 m235i Manual Estoril Blue LOADED CPO Under Warranty TIL 2020

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD!

Weekend price drop to $26,500!

Car is located in Nashville, TN. Regrettably I have to sell my baby as I now need a car with 4 doors. Two years ago I flew all the way to New Jersey to get this car because it was loaded and was a CPO. It also has the BMW performance limited slip differential (a $2500 upgrade) and has the OptiCoat Pro applied to keep the paint looking brand new.

And best of all, it’s super low miles. 32,500 and counting (only had 7,300 on it when I bought it, and it had never been driven in the snow). And it is under CPO warranty until 7/29/2020!

And I just put new Michelin tires on it two months ago!

And it’s the 6-speed manual transmission, the way Jesus intended.

Estoril Blue with Black Dakota Leather interior.

Absolutely loaded. Including:

- Cold Weather Package (heated steering wheel, heated front seats, retractable headlight washers)

- Driver Assistance Package (rear view camera, parking sensors)

- Premium Package 2 (universal garage door opener, keyless entry, auto-dimming mirrors, lumbar support, satellite radio)

- Technology Package (navigation, BMW online and BMW apps, enhanced Bluetooth and smartphone, advanced RTTI, remote services).

- Harmon/Kardon premium sound

- Antitheft system

- Rear carbon spoiler

Never been in any sort of accident. Hand washed every week. Clean title in hand. Ready to sell.

P/m me

Greg

I can’t figure out how to share a photo album directly onto this ad, but here’s a link to lots of photos

https://www.flickr.com/gp/155632581@N02/7QZ9Z5

Last edited by Nashvillain; 01-19-2019 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: Extra details
Appreciate 1