Rep
Drives: customE50Tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradernh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiang7349 View Post
Jail? How fast?
Would 130 in 55 do it?
I recommend checking your state's vehicle code or whatever the relevant documents are in your jurisdiction. Or you could just ask the next state trooper you come across - they'll be happy to tell you how it works. Pay attention to the part(s) where discretion on the part of the the court is discussed. The arresting officer will have his/her own discretion, too, of course.

My educated guess is that, yes, 75 over is enough to introduce you to The Conversation. It's a two-parter, really, with the first part taking place at the side of the road. FWIW, that's the important part; by the time you're in court it's pretty late in the game.

The last time I had The Conversation it was due to 47 over in a 55. I think 30 over was enough to get it done in that state, but I'm not totally sure about that. After that one, I decided it was time to start going to the track again, where you can safely go as fast as you want, and where you'll have much more fun doing so. The fun at the track is 90% in the corners and 10% on the straights, which are really just ways to get to the next braking zone. Talk about pay to play, though!
Don't you just wish US were as cool as Germany?

Did you hear about this one?
Canadian Police Bust Teen Speeding at 191 MPH in Dad's Mercedes-AMG C63

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33415/...rcedes-amg-c63
Appreciate 0