View Single Post
      05-11-2020, 08:47 PM   #3
BimBimM2
Banned
Rep
Drives: M240xi 'Vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiang7349 View Post
Economy is slowly reopening so will traffic jams... soon.... Did you all enjoy driving on the empty highway?
I have been having a great time letting my baby breathe.
Saw a C8 corvette the other day; tried to have some fun but he wouldn't bite.
So I am here in the Twin Cities, up in MN. It has been such a fantastic time!! There is a guy in a Lotus who I have come across twice zipping up and down the highway outside of our suburbia. He always tries to race me. So cute.

Same highway, I came across a dude in an E-series M4 (I think? I forget) twice. He raced me once and then a couple of weeks later saw me again and raced me haha. It was adorable.

People have been bringing out their toys on these cop free corona roads, and I come across someone like that almost daily. I have racked up quite little kill list. Fun times.

Actually just now raced a dude in a..... RR Sport haha. That was just stupid. But, oh well.

Edit: I did realize that I absolutely DO NOT want to ever speed around with one of these jackasses with loud ass cars, especially ones driving BMWs. Sleepers, stock, or sports cars. Those dudes have class when they race you.
Appreciate 0