View Single Post
      06-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #42
RafaVargas
Brazil
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Turbos View Post
No we won't dyno this. It's not a power adding mod, just a supporting mod for running more boost than stock. We already have it running on a Stage 2 car, working great. Ran 28psi last night without issues.

Review is A+ so far. Manufactured well, fitment was good, and working great so far.

Yes, these can be purchased from PURE. Thanks.

Hello.

I'm currently having a few problems going into limp mode (posted here and on N54tech about that), especially when holding high boost for too long. I currently have stock turbo on a bmw F22 N55 with ER Chargepipe, Catless DP, AFE Intake and JB4.... Looking to purchase a Intercooler and Pure Stage 2 soon but first I wanna get rid of this Drivetrain error....

I hear it could be boost leak, and I though I better take care of the weak points of the pressurized system. I'm considering purchasing this DV and making a custom aluminium inlet.

It bothers me a little that the one you guys suggest in partially aluminium and partially stock plastic mended together, wouldn't it be best to make a custom one?

Also, if this is the best DV upgrade available, and if it's possible to purchase at Pure's website, could you pass me the link to purchase it? Here or via private message?

Greatly appreciate,
Rafael Vargas.
Appreciate 0