emac
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by harma24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emac View Post
Very helpful, thank you! Yeah... that'd be tight fit. Might work in a pinch but not ideal.

Thanks all for your advice!
I wouldn't rely on that video. It looks like he's got the seats as far back as they can possibly go. I sit probably close to a full foot forward of that and have had people >6ft tall behind me with no issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2breezy View Post
Dog says convertible. Don't have a pic of him in the current M235i, but when the wife takes him, he stands beside the vert, and refuses to go to the back of the CR-V. I fold the seats down and keep a crate pad back there for him.

No restraint either. Not that worried about it. And before you say he can't choose...I took a couple of trips to Afghanistan, everything is a calculated risk.

Don't walk out your front door if you want to negate some risk. Oh, wait, more accidents happen in the home. Set up the recliner in the front yard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harma24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emac View Post
Very helpful, thank you! Yeah... that'd be tight fit. Might work in a pinch but not ideal.

Thanks all for your advice!
I wouldn't rely on that video. It looks like he's got the seats as far back as they can possibly go. I sit probably close to a full foot forward of that and have had people >6ft tall behind me with no issue.
Ah okay, thank you for that. Well, seems like it's possible. I should probably go for a bigger car but I just prefer smaller vehicles from a driving standpoint, as I'm sure everyone in this section appreciates. Smaller cars but bigger dogs.
Appreciate 0