emac
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 35is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emac View Post
I remember we put those two dogs in the back of a Mercedes coupe before getting a 3 series wagon, so was wondering how roomy the 2 series is back there and how wide the opening is for the dog to get in.
With a dog the size of a St. Bernard, I would be worried about damage to the front seat when the dog is getting in. This video does a good job of showing the challenge (for a human)... (go to 7:35 in the video). The seat may be able to be moved up farther than he has it here, not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldstyle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emac View Post
I remember we put those two dogs in the back of a Mercedes coupe before getting a 3 series wagon, so was wondering how roomy the 2 series is back there and how wide the opening is for the dog to get in.
With a dog the size of a St. Bernard, I would be worried about damage to the front seat when the dog is getting in. This video does a good job of showing the challenge (for a human)... (go to 7:35 in the video). The seat may be able to be moved up farther than he has it here, not sure.

Very helpful, thank you! Yeah... that'd be tight fit. Might work in a pinch but not ideal.

Thanks all for your advice!
Appreciate 0