View Single Post
      04-08-2019, 12:06 AM   #17
falkdal
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i

Just found a corporate program with my employer but as I'm a current BMW owner the only program available to me is the cash incentives (i.e. use my own financing, no BMW FS or lease). For a 2 series the cash incentives are $4,900 off an '18 or $4,400 off a '19. These are off MSRP but nothing says I can't negotiate a lower price. I can't combine with CCA credits, but loyalty and OL credits are ok.

Looking at an M240i convertible, is the $4,900 close to what people are able to negotiate off MSRP? I was thinking of not telling the dealer and negotiating my own price first, then throw this in, but the certificate clearly says the incentive is "applied towards the final MSRP", so I think I have to share this with the dealer and this will be our starting point for further negotiation. But if this is as low as they'll go (plus the loyalty and any OL credits) I don't want to waste my time trying to push for more.

I'm bummed I'm not eligible for the lease credit ($4,750 on an '18) because that plus the BMW lease credit would've been a really nice discount.
Appreciate 0