05-09-2018, 07:09 PM   #22
Dylan86
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F15d msport, F22 m235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by K8_M235i View Post
I will definitely consider those diff mounts. The stock m235i shifts are already worlds better than the feel in my previous wrx, so I think I'll be able to hold out for a bit longer.

I eventually want to go solid bushings all around like you, but that will happen at the same time I do sway bars since everything will already be torn apart.

I slide around on my supersports under hard breaking at autox now on stock brakes. A part of me regrets not getting r comps for my apex wheels instead of super sports again, but I couldn't resist super sports on tire rack close out. -$160 a tire!
That's a good price for PSS's! Can't blame you. The diff bushings did a lot more than I had expected, and it was a pleasant surprise. The take off from a dead stop in 1st gear now is SO much smoother and crisp, just how it should be, but if you're not smooth you'll stall much easier (not an issue for 99% of us enthusiasts) or squeal the tires, whichever comes first. I don't have the weight transfer of the driveline coming through the car either, which is great, because engine mounts were on my radar, not so much, now.

D