View Single Post
      06-19-2019, 11:37 PM   #11
gerry25
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw m240i

today i finally installed the passenger side rear tire, brand suminoto,so now both rear tires are suminotos.
i can say i don't rub anymore

if someone want to install 265 30 19 tires in back take note

find a narrow tire like the suminoto i think hankook is narrow too.
i rolled my rear fenders because of the wider pirellis i had first but they kept rubbing so i advice don't use michelin or pirellis or other wider brand tires, probably rolling fender won't be necessary with narrow tires.
i puted springs spacers, they are square pieces of rubber that limit the spring movement,i dont want to try without them but probably aren't needed.
my rear wheels are 19x9.5 et 43 so people with et 45 will easily can fit 265 rear tires.

i really tested it, i live in mexico and believe me we have a lot of imperfections in the street that put in test that my car dont rub.
im on h&r springs that are supossed to drop the car 20mm, i think in real life they droped my car like 25mm in all corners, so people with moderate drop like me won't have problems.

hope this post help people like me that dont find a lot of info to mount 265 tires in rear.

this post is 100% tested and real ,unfortunately it cost me 2 pirelli p zero that dont fit, time testing and money mounting tires
Appreciate 0