View Single Post
      02-05-2016, 04:02 PM   #82
ZMMZTR
Rep
Drives: AW '15 228i, ZMM, ZTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untdrums View Post
Does this belong to anyone here? I've seen you twice at Costco in West Plano. Pretty close to my build
Oddly enough, after several months without seeing a single F22 in the wild, I just saw two in a 24 hour period, including this car's exact twin, last night, up at Preston and 121. Estoril, with the CF mirrors, etc...

Despite the mathematical odds, I'd be surprised if it's the same driver.

Submitted for your consideration:

The car Untdrums has now seen twice is parked right next to another vehicle, when there are plenty of other spaces available that no one would park near. Note also that the branding is still on the car.*

This one, however...

...is parked in the most anal retentive car guy way possible -- and I mean that in a good sense. The mirrors are folded, and the wheels are over on a stripe so no one will open a door into the car, which effectively yields almost the same safety net on the other side. That's not to mention the fact that the spot itself is the very definition of BFE: the shops in front of the spot are all closed, so not only is there not another car nearby, it's highly unlikely anyone would park in an adjacent spot.

My mind simply has a hard time reconciling how the same driver, if that indeed turns out to be the case, would exhibit such erratic parking lot behavior.

*I should've made a mental note about that on the car I saw, but I didn't realize at the time there would be a reason to do so.
Appreciate 1