View Single Post
      03-12-2024, 12:17 PM   #13
NKOTB2015
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Lexus LS460, Toyota Sequoia, B

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftoverture View Post
That's a really good price for that car. Did they give you a Carfax? If not, go to the Carfax page:

https://www.carfax.com/Service/garage

And set the car up under my vehicles. Once you set it up, it will show you the entire history that's available. If the previous owner serviced at the dealer, you'll see everything that was done.

As for the radio screen bubbling, a new one is over $3000 from BMW but there are aftermarket versions you can get for much less that will include Android Auto and Apple Carplay. I got mine from Euro Style Tuning.
Thank you for this!! I didn't know Carfax had this feature! I did receive a copy of the Carfax and looking at the report again, it looks like he put new tires on at 62k miles...RFT...I'll probably try regular non-runflats when the time comes for new tires...

Anyways, there was zero maintenance records on the carfax except for tire changes...hmmm...looking at the condition of the car, I can't believe he did zero maintenance so hopefully he used an independent machanic who doesn't report services...fingers crossed.

And yes, I beat them up on price over the bubbling radio screen LOL. The original asking price was $20,900.
Appreciate 0