07-18-2020, 12:07 PM   #146
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Indeed my friend ,

It looks really bad for Red Bull . As we could see , today they were the 4th team with the Mercs, the Pink Mercs and Ferrari in front of them ...

Personally I think : MAX has to be very careful in the race from tomorrow , knowing the RB16's behavior and balance is very unpredictable !
I mean the risk of big crash is huge in such a shitty unpredictable car !
If we look where Albon was today , that explains it all ....

According the latest interview from MAX :

MAX says this year’s Red Bull is “clearly” worse than the 2019 car, but doesn’t know the reason for the issues.

After looking like the second quickest at the Red Bull Ring, the team failed to get anywhere near Mercedes in qualifying in Hungary and were beaten by both Racing Points and Ferraris.

Verstappen could only manage P7 and, having claimed pole position at the same track last season, says the car feels considerably worse a year on.

“I don’t know why the car behaves like this,” he told Sky Sports.

“Clearly, something is not working well compared to last year, when we had a very good balance on this track.

“The whole week was very tricky and it is very difficult to understand. We have tried a lot but it doesn’t really seem to work, it really is a disappointing qualification.”

*To make matters worse, both Mercedes and Racing Point will start the race on the medium tyre, giving them a preferable strategy*
It's totally unlike RB to go in this direction, they have never before and could be missing Newey's magic, he'd be 61 now I think and doing other things?
Appreciate 1