Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrik93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaineBeaver View Post
Stock downpipe, dinan acleback and res delete (the one closer the the exhaust)

Burble is better after 2 days of drive but the weirdness might be just me.

Feel like it's the Dinan exhaust thats trying to silence the burble so it can sound a bit metally from in the car. People outside the car seemed to love it when I showed them.

With my setup it's far far far from as loud as you can see online which to me is a good thing.
Got it, thanks.
So no CEL or other errors right?
Did you flash it with the external battery or didn't bother?
and are you gonna put on the stock map and DME relock when going for service or you have a friendly SA? (I read so much about it that feels like I'm the only one who doesn't have one )
After about 300km no CEL and the response and everything is just adapting and getting better.

I did it at work without a battery tender since the wife doesnt need to know and to me it's pretty mild in comfort mode. I wouldnt recommend doing it with a weak battery or in colder temperature.

Make sure you have a compatible adapter since this was my issue. If you are using a MAC use the apple official usb to ethernet adapter since I had issue with 2 working offbrand adapter.

I will be going up north over the weekend and donabout an additional 400km and I will see if any error report with the elevation change (even if not that much (1200-1500feet elevation) that JB4 threw a CEL 50% of the time at the same spot).

I am planning on locking the DME back and flashing back to stock even if I consider my SA very friendly with my past cars (aka FBO E92 335 a few years back now and JB4'd 230i before this one).