no_hands
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 series

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryJI View Post
I am also in CA and have the Dinan catback pipes. Small HP bump, great sound compared with stock, well worth it. FWIW, I wouldn't dream of getting a cosmetic twin exhaust setup. For a start, would there even be a compatible diffuser?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibike1874 View Post
It's a slightly challenging process. I could either have the stock diffuser cut to accommodate the other exhaust tip. I could aslo find a stock or a carbon fiber M235i rear diffuser. I saw a post not long ago online of someone using an M235i M performance exhaust on a 228i. It sounded great in a parking garage. I have an msport x drive 228i. My options are limited. It's costly just for the second exhaust tip.
All M235i stock and aftermarket diffusers are compatible with the 228i/220i diffusers provided you have the M Sport rear bumper and matching exhaust. 35i exhausts will fit directly except for the midpipe connection which will require some custom work as the diameters are different
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy J View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryJI View Post
I am also in CA and have the Dinan catback pipes. Small HP bump, great sound compared with stock, well worth it. FWIW, I wouldn't dream of getting a cosmetic twin exhaust setup. For a start, would there even be a compatible diffuser?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibike1874 View Post
It's a slightly challenging process. I could either have the stock diffuser cut to accommodate the other exhaust tip. I could aslo find a stock or a carbon fiber M235i rear diffuser. I saw a post not long ago online of someone using an M235i M performance exhaust on a 228i. It sounded great in a parking garage. I have an msport x drive 228i. My options are limited. It's costly just for the second exhaust tip.
All M235i stock and aftermarket diffusers are compatible with the 228i/220i diffusers provided you have the M Sport rear bumper and matching exhaust. 35i exhausts will fit directly except for the midpipe connection which will require some custom work as the diameters are different

Any chance you could link me to a step clamp that I could use for this project? 80mm to 75mm
Appreciate 0