View Single Post
      04-06-2016, 11:32 PM   #7
BeeDrill
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive EBII

One other thing to keep in mind, if they are telling you zero down due on delivery, the way you built it on the site might not match up. Typically the online configurator will give you payments as if you pay PDI and Freight on deliver (~$2000 or something like that). This could skew it to look like less of a deal than it really is.

Alright, so I was curious and built the car. Ended up with the same options as I got to the exact same MSRP as in your picture. As I thought you didn't add in the Frieght and PDI. Doing that puts the pretax payment to $801 a month. So they're giving you about $92 off per month. I don't think that is quite cost for them but it's getting close. So looking at it that way it's a much better deal then it first appears, but I don't think I would take it. Something about a demo car with 4k on it wouldn't sit right with me and if you try a little and shop around you can likely get the same deal on a brand new one ordered from the factory or intercepted if there's one unallocated. If you're not that hung up on the mileage and the fact that it's a demo, it's actually not a bad deal. Saving you 92 bucks a month over 48 months still comes out to ~$4400 bucks off.
Appreciate 0