View Single Post
      04-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #12
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimBimM2 View Post
Oh god, this is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. The TRADITIONAL enthusiast!

Dude why don't you recommend the OP buys a fucking Miata RF for 35k? Or a Miata Sport for literally less than half the price? If driving dynamics and "handling and feeeel" and "going sideways" are the most important aspects, as you are averse to raw power, than why go with that 4 cylinder pork-butt overpriced budget bimmer? Haha
I see my point continues to be missed. Based on how you have misconstrued and contorted what I wrote, and imagined what I did not write, I don't think you are open to understanding anything with which you don't already agree. Perhaps the OP is more receptive.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 1
dradernh4413.00