View Single Post
      08-09-2022, 01:04 PM   #1104
Donatello.
How's My Driving?
Rep
Drives: Hellcat & Miata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
It’s all good. Listen I’m not trying to show off because I know there’s people here with lots more money. That wasn’t my point.

I’m saying a car that GM built that was a dream for so many decades to finally be a reality, to offer the general public their version of a Ferrari is remarkable.

It’s not only faster than it’s benchmark but it’s more powerful, sounds better and can be had for way cheaper with a full warranty. What isn’t appealing about that?

No one is saying the corvette is now americas Ferrari and people are dumb for buying Ferraris.

I’m saying that the car, for what it is, is a better buy. A bang for your buck. Car of the century value for performance.

That’s always been corvettes.
We don't have any track times, etc yet so we don't know what it is faster or slower than today.

My main beef is Tadge/GM lied, on multiple occasions, about what pricing would be. Then they go & jack up all the option prices Porsche style and require you to get the $9k CCB if you want the now $10k high wing pkg etc. THat kind of crap should piss everyone off. Especially since we are still talking about a mass produced Chevy, not a GT3RS.

The ZTK option on the C7 ZR1, the pkg that gave you the high carbon wing, splitter, etc was $3k. Let that sink in.
Appreciate 0