View Single Post
      04-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #25
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
that kind of attitude is great, when used appropriately.

Rapists? Sex offenders? They should be submitted to this kind of torchure. yes, only them. god damn, let me lead a nation, the crime rates would be minimal. i might encourage "drug tourism". but ehh, thats about it.

i think rapists and sex offenders should have minimum sentence of life. even if theres a mental illness, that dont mean shit in my court (hypothetical court). if they had no idea what tehy were doing, then great! they will have no idea whats goin on when they are in jail either.

those are two kinds of crimes that should be NOT be tolerated. now, something like a girl "claims" she was raped in her sleep in a dorm with her roomates bf, that wont fly. im talking about beat down rape. if we are gonna fuck a guy up, we better know he did what he did.

but hanging from the testicles? that sounds GREAT for them. albeit, i still think thats a still a little too soft.

but then again, maybe im just a lil bit crazy.