Quote:
Originally Posted by kianf22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloelectro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kianf22 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by helloelectro View Post
Also for what it's worth. if I can plug x-ph . com for parts, this is 100% a great go to. Nothing to gain from my end if you use them. So no harm no foul. But, I've got almost every mod from them and they've always done me right and beaten any price out there. Good luck with your upgrades!!!
Thank you. Will have this car for 3 years and it won't be out of warranty for the time I have it. Maybe I'll grow a pair soon and make the jump haha. Right now I don't want to deal with any warranty claims or dealer nagging and questioning. My dealers nearby have all said "NOOO!!!" to any sort of coding or tuning. I did coding anyway, but not brave enough to mess with tuning. I live in southern California.
Then def don't go beyond midpipe and intake. You'll get some enjoyment from it. But anything beyond that you're going against your dealers that clearly aren't mod friendly. Buy the midpipe from your dealer and have them install it. If they are a Dinan dealer your covered on warranty. If you do an AP intake there isn't much that can be voided on your warranty. But if you want 100% security do Dinan intake also. But you'll be paying a 400$ premium on the part! Of course lol.
I got the thumbs up on any exhaust work on parts that come after the downpipe. They also said intake was fine. They mainly said no to tune or downpipe or anything that may cause a cel. I think I'm set on the dinan midpipe haha. Just deciding between agency power and dinan for the intake. Wonder if there's a significant sound or performance increase for dinan or if the price is just for the carbon. My dealer isn't a dinan dealer, I plan on going to a nearby shop. How much do you think the install price should be for midpipe and intake separately?
AP intake = lots of whooshes
Dinan Intake = more heat protection

Power is nominal on both.
Appreciate 1
kianf2264.00