View Single Post
      10-19-2020, 09:25 AM   #31
br2wdc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3 E90 LMB

I was not familiar with this car, but a quick search showed that C&D loves it and in their review it has some of the most hilarious lines I have ever read in the description of ANY car:

…and You’ll Love It

Mercedes says the package can lap the Nürburgring in 7:43. It looks like undiluted mayhem or maybe the result of a bad accident involving a race shop and Satan’s school bus. If you don’t love it, have the nurse wake you from your coma. In our short lapping session, the C63 did absolutely nothing wrong. The steering feel is better than that of any Mercedes in recent memory, hefty and with just the right amount of meaty, big-car feedback. The engine pulls like blazes, with torque everywhere and a righteous, gut-punching thunder bark gushing from the pipes. The brake pedal is rock solid, gaining only a hair of travel when the discs get hot.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...-black-series/

Well done and congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petlizard View Post
It's a 2012 AMG c63 black series. I wanted something that is more analog, with not a whole lot of tech to deal with as I'm planning to keep it for along time.
Attached Images

2011 E90 M3 | Le Mans Blue | DCT | Slicktop
“The end is inevitable Maverick, your kind is headed for extinction” … “maybe so sir, but not today” – Tom Cruise in Top Gun: Maverick
Previous: 2006 E90 330i | 6MT -- 2001 E39 540i | 6MT -- 1997 E36 M3 | Techno Violet | 5MT
Appreciate 0