11-18-2023, 06:38 PM   #74
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wauly View Post
I love all these people who say I can afford this car or that car, but I bought a Miata because it`s a best handling car for the money.
I drove my friends 2001 Miata special edition quite a few times, and it was a very underpowered car, and small too. I`m only 5`9", but I felt like I was driving a toy car.
He didn`t even like it. He bought it because everyone was saying that the Miata was the best handling car for the money, but he hated it so much that he sold it two years after he bought it, and bought a Corvette C6 Z51 vert.
I really question ppl who don't know themselves...how can one (presumably) test drive a car and decide it's for him, and then totally do a 180 and say it sucks? I mean, when I bought my car, a few years afterwards I didn't like the style of the wheels, but the whole driving exp they totally missed out on analyzing until now? ...and from MX-5 to Corvette is just hilarious, might as well be Bruce Jenner to Caitlyn.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0