View Single Post
      07-14-2019, 02:58 PM   #12
tomwrigleyperformance
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F80 M3

Now that I’m happy with how the car is performing I will be tuning my attention to the handling side of things, I have the following parts to fit:

M performance LSD
This is a modification I’ve been really excited for, coming from M cars and Porsche’s I’ve felt this was something that was really missing from the M240i so I’m really looking forward to seeing how this improves the car.

MSS height adjustable springs
This is another aspect of the m240i which I feel can be improved. I feel the stock suspension is far to soft and I do find the car wallowing around on a spirited drive however I don’t want to ruin the ride quality of the car.

So introducing the MSS spring kit which should be the perfect solution. These kits are nothing short of epic and allow you to keep the stock shock absorbers but offer an fully height adjustable spring. My relationship with MSS goes a long way back after they transformed the handling on my RS3. Since then we have worked closely together and last year they were my full sponsor for my Porsche Carrera Cup season. So I’m really excited to get this fitted.

M3/4 Front Wishbones
After doing some research and seeing it’s been done a few times before I thought i would give them a go. I had read it adds up to 1 degree of camber so I’m really looking forward to how this works alongside the MSS Kit

Custom Signature Wheels
Due to me really struggling to find some wheels I like and will fit the car with prope tyre sizes on I have gone down the custom route. I have chosen some Signature Forged SV104 wheels 19 x 8 ET45 (245/35/19 MP4S tyres) and 19 x 9 ET55 (265/35/19 MP4S tyres) this setup should allow me to run proper tyres sizes. They will take around 5/6 weeks to come but I’m super excited.

How things are currently looking

Last edited by tomwrigleyperformance; 07-14-2019 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 2
MassNerd171.00
Hekler29.00