View Single Post
      06-29-2018, 08:05 AM   #21
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear_Blue22 View Post
Very interesting. I haven't had mine in for service yet since I purchased the unit. I've had a variety of issues associated with disconnecting the batteries through trouble shooting my issue though. Last time my power steering wouldn't come on. Repeated the disconnect and then it worked. This last time I got a PdC failure and a chassis stability control failure but both cleared with a quick lap around the block and I was able to clear the fault codes from memory. Given that you are having boost issues, I'm wondering if my flat spots aren't also due to a very abrupt drop in boost pressure at those ranges. The more I drive it the worse it seems to be getting, when I would expect it to be the other way around. Keep me posted on what you find out. I'm expecting to have mine in eventually for the development car program so hopefully they can provide more insight with hands on testing
Come to think of it...when I have those issues and the CELs go on it's when the car isn't being pushed and is probably somewhere around 1500-3000 rpm! Always happens in moderate traffic, never under boost. The codes are usually low boost iirc.
Appreciate 0