View Single Post
      06-28-2018, 09:42 PM   #19
Fugly M3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3CX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear_Blue22 View Post
Looking for some input on an issue I’m having. Installed my second elite kit now after swapping the first one out, and I’m experiencing a sort of flat spot in the tune between 2000 and 3000 rpm. I’ve been working with DINAN on the issue but I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing it. I’m the first to complain about it to them so far.

While accelerating at 50% or greater throttle in any driving mode the car hesitates very quickly about 3 times at approx 2600, 2900, and 3200 rpm. The best way to describe it is like the car had an air bubbles in the fuel line. I was able to capture it in slowmo video on my phone and actually see the RPM needle stop and go back down a fraction of an inch briefly at the mentioned ranges. The car is at about 7000 Miles now and has been well taken care of. Any suggestions would be appreciated
I haven't had this issue, but have been meaning to post that my first module was recently replaced by DINAN after we determined it was the cause of boost pressure sensor lights and occasional resulting limp mode. It was a little bit of painstaking process but they were great.

I've had the new one for a month and recently went to the dealer for service in bypass mode and when I turned it back to stage one the issues reappeared. This time no idrive warning just the cel. Until today when I got the idrive malfunction notification. I am wondering if dealer moved stuff around in the engine compartment and disturbed something. Going to try battery disconnect to see if I can reset the whole thing. I started thinking about it more seriously and the last time the CELs started was a short while after the last maintenance!

Update: battery disconnect seems to work.

Last edited by Fugly M3; 07-01-2018 at 06:50 PM..
Appreciate 0