View Single Post
      05-16-2018, 01:36 AM   #12
SRM/135i
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Thanks for the update on the Shockware. I'm new to the forum, thought I'd add my 2 cents. I have a 230i. Installed Dinan springs, bumps, 19" wheels with PS4's, level and lowered looks great but I have to watch dips while turning or there's a rub and Dinantronics Sport tune v. S1. Dyno looked the same and the price was a third, plus no dealer labor. I have to say these mods turned this car into an entirely different/better ride. Felt like a Toyota when I bought it, not enough torque and massive sidewall roll. Now it feels like like my old 2004 Boxster S. Very quick but not fast and firm but can be calm on highway. I'm looking next at the Dinan Shockware, redstuff brake pads (because my pre-owned purchase didn't have the track pkg on it) and exhaust upgrades but I think I'm going Magna flow dual vs. Dinan. I want a dual exhaust. BTW.. I avg. 25mpg and my tune is set to Max boost Race all the time. I get near 35mpg on the highway at 80 mph in comfort mode. Not too shabby. Oh, I also installed the BAVSOUND speakers because the HK's were not included. Expensive, better than stock but not worth the money v. HK's.
Appreciate 0