premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBV1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
They don't have to offer shit. You signed a contract, you are obligated to pay your monthly dues. They are offering a payment deferment out of good will...
You are exactly right. It amazes how many people own luxury cars and other things on loan, but we are two weeks into a crisis and then think that financial institutions should be delaying payments. I could make a case if this keeps going on a long time, but literally two weeks.

Need to go back to old school financing and if you can't afford it when you lose your job, then probably should not own or lease it. Always should have a 6 months to a year saved for an emergency too. I am just old fashioned though.

Not trying to be mean, but just the cold hard truth.
Couldnt have said it better myself. It truly is amazing how many people own luxury cars or fancy homes who don't have a backup savings for 6-12 months in time of crisis. If you don't have that, then you really shouldn't be buying luxury items.

Nice of BMW to offer payment deferral though, but don't ever think they are obligated to do so.
Appreciate 0